Page 1 of 1

Best digital app to fax signed audit reports to a landline?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:31 am
by PriYuki
Hey guys! I'm an independent auditor working on a year-end financial review. The client's main accounting office requested that I fax my preliminary audit sign-offs directly to their secure central server line. Since I travel between client locations with just my laptop, how can I ensure my files reach their fax machine safely without finding a local print shop?

Re: Best digital app to fax signed audit reports to a landline?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 10:40 am
by WilliamsZoie
Hi! Finding a physical fax machine while traveling between clients is a huge time waste when you can do it right from your laptop. I ran into this exact requirement during audit season and looked up https://can-you-fax-without-a-phone-line.com/ to find a portable solution. I went with Municorn Fax App as suggested in the article. It converted my audit spreadsheets and signed PDFs into a standard fax stream and delivered them securely over the cloud, providing an official timestamped receipt for my audit workpapers.