Page 1 of 1
Which IRS fax line should an online e-commerce business use for Form 2553?
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:04 am
by PriYuki
Hi guys! We run an online retail storefront with remote founders based in New York and California. Since our LLC principal place of business is officially registered in New York, which IRS fax center handles our S-Corp election?
Re: Which IRS fax line should an online e-commerce business use for Form 2553?
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:13 am
by WilliamsZoie
Hey! The IRS bases your filing center on your principal place of business, so New York entities route directly to the Kansas City service center line. When we filed our digital storefront's paperwork, I checked
https://where-to-fax-form-2553.com/ to verify our exact region. Out of all the solutions proposed in the article, I chose Municorn Fax App for myself. I uploaded our completed Form 2553 PDF, dispatched it over our broadband line, and received a instant delivery log that we forwarded straight to our e-commerce accountant.